Publications and Patents
- Sharma, A., Sagar, K., Chauhan, N. K., Venkataraman, B., Gupta, N., Gosain, T. P., Bhalla, N., Singh, R., & Gupta, A. (2021). HigB1 Toxin in Mycobacterium tuberculosis Is Upregulated During Stress and Required to Establish Infection in Guinea Pigs. Frontiers in Microbiology, 12, 748890.
- Koh, C.Y., Koh CY, Shih N, Yip CYC, Li AWL, Chen W, Amran FS, Leong EJE, Iyer JK, Croft G, Mazlan MIB, Chee YL, Yap ES, Monroe DM, Hoffman M, Becker RC, de Kleijn DPV, Verma V, Gupta A, Chaudhary VK, Richards AM, Kini RM, Chan MY. (2021) Efficacy and safety of next-generation tick transcriptome-derived direct thrombin inhibitors. Nat Commun. 12(1):6912. doi: 10.1038/s41467-021-27275-8.
- Verma, V., Gopal Joshi, Gupta, A., Chaudhary, V.K. (2020) An efficient ORF selection system for DNA fragment libraries based on split beta-lactamase complementation PlosOne 15, e0235853; 2020
- Verma, V., Gupta, A., Chaudhary, V.K. Emulsion PCR made easy. Biotechniques. 69: 421; 2020.
- Nandi I, Gupta A, Chaudhary VK, Gupta V, Gabrani R, Gupta S. (2019) Expression, purification and functional characterization of recombinant hypervariable region (HVR) of Chikungunya virus nsP3 protein. 3 Biotech. ;9(6):235. doi: 10.1007/s13205-019-1759-8.
- In silico study of chikungunya polymerase, a potential target for inhibitors, R. Ghildiyal, S. Gupta, R. Gabrani, G. Joshi, A. Gupta, V. K. Chaudhary and V. Gupta, Virus disease, (2019), 30, 394.
- Virtual screening of inhibitors against Envelope glycoprotein of Chikungunya Virus: a drug repositioning approach, G. Agarwal, S. Gupta, R. Gabrani, A. Gupta, V. K. Chaudhary and V. Gupta, Bioinformation, (2019), 15, 439.
- Verma, V., Kaur, C., Grover, P., Gupta, A., Chaudhary, V.K. (2018) Biotin-tagged proteins: Reagents for efficient ELISA-based serodiagnosis and phage display-based affinity selection. PLoS ONE 13(1): e0191315.
- Gupta, A., Venkataraman, B., Vasudevan, M., & Gopinath Bankar, K. (2017). Coexpression network analysis of toxin-antitoxin loci in Mycobacterium tuberculosis reveals key modulators of cellular stress. Sci Rep, 7(1), 5868. ISSN – 2045-2322 (online).
- Rana J, Gulati S, Rajasekharan S, Gupta A, Chaudhary V, Gupta S. Identification of potential molecular associations between chikungunya virus non-structural protein and human host proteins. Acta Virol. 2017;61(1):39-47
- Rajasekharan, S., K. Kumar, J. Rana, A. Gupta, V.K. Chaudhary, and S. Gupta, Host interactions of Chandipura virus matrix protein. Acta Trop, 149: 27-31, 2015.
- Dudha N, Rana J, Rajasekharan S, Gabrani R, Gupta A, Chaudhary VK, Gupta S. Host-pathogen interactome analysis of Chikungunya virus envelope proteins E1 and E2. Virus Genes. 2015. 50(2):200-9.
- An antibody fragment library, and uses thereof; EP application number – 18882787.7, Filed on 29/06/20
- An antibody fragment library, and uses thereof; US patent application number 16/768,116, Filed on – 29/05/2020
- An antibody fragment library, and uses thereof; Indian Patent no. 320566 granted on 16th September 2019.
- An antibody fragment library, and uses thereof; PCT application no. PCT/IN2018/050802. Publication No. WO/2019/106694 (06.06.2019).
- A process for immobilizing polypeptides; Indian Patent application no. 201711040047 filed on 9th November 2017.
- A process for immobilizing polypeptides; PCT no. PCT/IN2018/050722; Publication No: WO/2019/092742 (16.05 2019)
- Process for purifying emulsion PCR mixture, and implementations thereof; Indian Patent Application no. 201811038157, 8 October 2018
- A process of producing ORF-enriched phage display library and uses thereof. (Application no. 2346/Del/2013)
- Improved process for expression, purification and enhanced recovery of mycobacterial recombinant proteins. Indian Patent No IN263766