- Students Workshop on “Techniques for manipulation of nucleic acids for applications in Genomics”, from March 11-21, 2022. In this, Hands-on training was provided for isolation and purification of plasmid DNA, Automated Capillary based Sanger Sequencing and its data analysis.
Winter Workshop on “Expression of Recombinant proteins” from December 17-21, 2019. In this, theory lectures covering expression of recombinant proteins and their applications were held. Hands-on training was provided for recombinant protein expression and SDS-PAGE. Western Blotting was demonstrated.
- Lecture by Dr Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Executive Director and Practice Head of Patents, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan Attorneys, New Delhi titled “Inventions and Intellectual Property Protection: India and Abroad” on 15 July 2019.
- Science Communication Workshop on 15 July 2019 along with Wellcome Trust DBT India Alliance.
- Students Summer Workshop on “Techniques for manipulation of nucleic acids for applications in Genomics”, from June 10-22, 2019. In this, Hands-on training was provided for isolation and purification of Chromosomal and plasmid DNA, and Automated Capillary based Sanger Sequencing
- 1st National Workshop on Protein Purification and Characterization in association with GE Healthcare Life sciences from 6-9th February, 2018 for research scholars interested in learning chromatographic techniques suitable for production-scale protein purification.
2nd National Workshop on Genome Informatics, from March 6-8, 2017 in collaboration with M/s Bionivid Technology Private Limited, Bangalore for scientists and research scholars interested in learning NGS data analysis.